Mrs. D. Diane Proctor
D. Diane Proctor is a native of Greenville, South Carolina and a graduate of the Greenville County Public School System. She received a Bachelor of Arts degree from Johnson C. Smith University, Charlotte, North Carolina, Intermediate Education (Cum Laude) and a Master of Arts degree from The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio, Guidance and Counseling.
• Consecrated Deaconess
• First Vice President, Ministers’ Spouses and Widow(ers) Fellowship
• Coordinator, Cultural Arts Ministry, Philadelphia/Baltimore Conference
• Coordinator, Senior Brigade, Cape Fear Conference
• President, Women’s Home and Overseas Missionary Society, Baltimore District
• Coordinator, Young Adult Missionary Society, Salisbury District
• Coordinator, Young Adult Missionary Society, Akron District
Local Church Involvement:
• Facilitator, Spiritual Gifts Class, Pennsylvania Avenue A.M.E. Zion Church
• Coordinator, Begin Anew Program (After School Enhancement & Care), St.
Luke A.M.E. Zion Church
• Assembly of Christian Educators, Christian Education Department
• Connectional Lay Council, Life Member
• National Council Negro Women, Life Member
• Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.
She taught and counseled in the elementary school systems in Ohio; was employed as Director of Admissions for The Cape Fear Community College, Wilmington, North Carolina and Coordinator of the Parallel Enrollment Program (PEP)/Admissions Counselor for the Community College of Baltimore County.
She is married to the Right Reverend Dennis V. Proctor, Presiding Prelate of the North Eastern Episcopal District.